The role of screw compressor oil for air compressors is just like the effect of blood on people. It is the foundation of life. A good screw air compressor oil can guarantee the service life of the air compressor to a large extent. The following are the precautions for the correct use of the screw compressor oil.
1. The old oil must be drained when replacing. It is strictly forbidden to use supplemental or filtration and reuse. Because although the color of the air compressor oil does not change on the surface, the consumption of additives may have exceeded the limit.
2. Screw compressor oils of different brands and grades are forbidden to be mixed.
3. When replacing the screw compressor oil, replace the oil bypass filter (air filter), oil filter, oil separator, precision filter filter element, etc., check the air filter, check valve, temperature control alarm. Is the device intact?
4. If there is not much oil in the screw compressor, after loading 1/2 new oil, put it out for 15 to 60 minutes, and then fill it with new oil for normal operation. If the air compressor is too much carbon, open the oil and gas tank, manually remove the sludge and carbon deposit, and then use special cleaning agent to clean, but after cleaning, it must be dried with dry air, then add cleaning oil to clean 100 After 200 hours, the cleaning oil is drained, and then the new oil is added for normal operation. Failure to do so may not only destroy the performance of the oil additive, but may also result in a safety incident.
5. It is necessary to record the time of replacing the screw air compressor oil and other components on the spot, check the records, and implement the responsible person.
6. The old engine oil must be drained when replacing. It is strictly forbidden to use supplemental or filtration and reuse. Because although the color of the air compressor oil does not change on the surface, the consumption of additives may have exceeded the limit.
7. It is recommended that the oil change time is not a fixed value. Due to the influence of equipment, environment and mechanical impurities, the aging of the oil can be accelerated. In order to prevent carbon deposition and coking, it is necessary to pay attention to the color, viscosity and oiliness of the lubricating oil during use (every 300 hours), but it is not possible to judge the quality of the oil by color alone.
8. Screw compressor oil is a special oil, which must be managed by a special person to prevent oil mixing accidents in daily life.
9. It is found that the screw air compressor oil evaporation loss is very large, should first check whether the oil separator is perforated.
- Selection requirements for pump oil in Leybold vacuum pump accessories
- LMF natural gas compressor failure precautions
- Maintenance of oil-free compressors
- Principle and operation of nitrogen compressor
- The role of screw compressor oil
- Storage and precautions for vacuum pump oil in Leybold vacuum pump accessories
- Nitrogen compressor related applications
- Twin screw air compressor maintenance process
- What is the reason that the oil-free compressor noise is significantly larger than the original?
- The global market for oil-free compressors continues to expand!
- What should I do if the Leybold vacuum pump is stuck?
- Industrial application of Leybold vacuum pump
- The cause of motor overload caused by the twin-screw air compressor main engine operation!
- Performance of vacuum pump oil in Leybold vacuum pump accessories
- Main performance of pump oil in Leybold vacuum pump accessories
- The characteristics and uses of the Leybold vacuum pump
- Twin screw air compressor High temperature influence factor!