In 2017, the global market for oil-free compressors was 550 million US dollars. It has grown steadily in recent years. According to QYR analysis, the market is expected to reach about 600 million US dollars by the end of 2025. Based on technology, oil-free compressors can be segmented into dry and flooded oil-free compressors. According to the installed motor power, the operating power of most oil-free compressors is less than 100 horsepower. In 2017, the market share accounted for 82% of the market share. In 2017, the market share was 55.73% of the market revenue.
Oil-free compressors are air compressors developed specifically for applications where air quality is critical to the product and production process. Industries such as pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, electronics and textiles do not risk any oil contamination in the process. Therefore, the compressed air must be 100% oil-free. The standard is ISO 8573-1 (2010) certified, with zero level representing high air purity. This is the way to ensure that the critical process is oil-free and peace of mind. Excellent reliability, low maintenance and operating costs make oil-free compressors a reasonable investment.
Geographically, sales in the consumer market ahead of North America, Europe and China, Japan, Southeast Asia, India and other regions will maintain steady growth for some time to come. For 2017, China has a large consumer market share, followed by Europe. Considering upstream raw materials and labor costs, technology development and the development of downstream demand, global giant suppliers have always chosen to install manufacturing plants in China, the United States, Japan and Germany, as well as set up sales and service points around the world.
- Selection requirements for pump oil in Leybold vacuum pump accessories
- LMF natural gas compressor failure precautions
- Maintenance of oil-free compressors
- Principle and operation of nitrogen compressor
- The role of screw compressor oil
- Storage and precautions for vacuum pump oil in Leybold vacuum pump accessories
- Nitrogen compressor related applications
- Precautions for correct use of screw compressor oil
- Twin screw air compressor maintenance process
- What is the reason that the oil-free compressor noise is significantly larger than the original?
- What should I do if the Leybold vacuum pump is stuck?
- Industrial application of Leybold vacuum pump
- The cause of motor overload caused by the twin-screw air compressor main engine operation!
- Performance of vacuum pump oil in Leybold vacuum pump accessories
- Main performance of pump oil in Leybold vacuum pump accessories
- The characteristics and uses of the Leybold vacuum pump
- Twin screw air compressor High temperature influence factor!
- Brief introduction of twin screw compressor
- Oil-free air compressor manufacturers tell you the classification of air compressors
- How to properly prevent the Leybold vacuum pump from being stuck due to lack of oil