The Leybold vacuum pump consists of a vacuum pump body (cylinder, rotor), fuel tank, oil pipe, coupling, motor (motor) and so on. The Leybold vacuum pump is a rotary vane vacuum pump with an oil vacuum pump. The oil vacuum pump is lubricated with vacuum pump oil.
The vacuum pump oil not only acts as a lubricant in the rotary vane vacuum pump, but also acts as a seal. The pressure and flow of the vacuum pump are guaranteed by the normal operation of the vacuum pump oil.
Leybold vacuum pump failure analysis: vacuum pump can not run (motor does not turn)
How to properly prevent the Leybold vacuum pump from being stuck due to lack of oil
1. Regularly replace the vacuum pump oil. According to different industries, the quality of vacuum pump oil is different, and different replacement cycles are formulated. Generally, 700---3000 hours are replaced.
At the same time, it is necessary to replace the Puxu vacuum pump oil filter. Note that the vacuum pump oil should be completely replaced every time the vacuum pump oil is replaced. Do not just add it.
2. Clean the vacuum pump tubing regularly.
3. Regularly replace the vacuum pump oil mist separator, commonly known as the exhaust filter, to prevent the vacuum pump oil from being discharged from the vacuum pump with the exhaust gas, resulting in a reduction in the vacuum pump oil.
- Selection requirements for pump oil in Leybold vacuum pump accessories
- LMF natural gas compressor failure precautions
- Maintenance of oil-free compressors
- Principle and operation of nitrogen compressor
- The role of screw compressor oil
- Storage and precautions for vacuum pump oil in Leybold vacuum pump accessories
- Nitrogen compressor related applications
- Precautions for correct use of screw compressor oil
- Twin screw air compressor maintenance process
- What is the reason that the oil-free compressor noise is significantly larger than the original?
- The role of twin screw air compressor
- Which is more advantageous for twin-screw air compressors and single-screw air compressors?
- Learn about the failure of the nitrogen compressor