Twin-screw air compressor is a kind of machine that compresses gas to increase gas pressure or deliver gas. It is very popular in application. Twin-screw air compressor is one of the key equipments.
1. Compressed gas for synthesis and polymerization In the chemical industry, certain gases are favorably synthesized and polymerized by increasing the pressure of the compressor. For example, the synthesis of cesium and hydrogen, the synthesis of methanol from hydrogen and carbon dioxide, the synthesis of urea from carbon dioxide and ammonia, and the production of polyethylene under high pressure.
2. Compressed gas is used for refrigeration and gas separation. The gas is compressed, cooled, expanded and liquefied for artificial refrigeration. Such compressors are commonly referred to as ice machines or ice machines. If the liquefied gas is a mixed gas, the components can be separately separated in a separating apparatus to obtain various gases of acceptable purity. For example, the separation of petroleum cracking gas is first compressed, and then the components are separated at different temperatures.
3. Compressed gas as power, after the air is compressed, it can be used as power, mechanical and pneumatic tools, as well as control instruments and automation devices.
4. Gas delivery, compressors are also used for gas pipeline transportation and bottling, such as the transportation of remote gas and natural gas, chlorination of carbon and carbon dioxide.
- Selection requirements for pump oil in Leybold vacuum pump accessories
- LMF natural gas compressor failure precautions
- Maintenance of oil-free compressors
- Principle and operation of nitrogen compressor
- The role of screw compressor oil
- Storage and precautions for vacuum pump oil in Leybold vacuum pump accessories
- Nitrogen compressor related applications
- Precautions for correct use of screw compressor oil
- Twin screw air compressor maintenance process
- What is the reason that the oil-free compressor noise is significantly larger than the original?
- Which is more advantageous for twin-screw air compressors and single-screw air compressors?
- Learn about the failure of the nitrogen compressor